Interview With Blunderman Interview With Blunderman

Lol. The voice acting and character lines are great: "I'm just a little accident prone, is all." That's pretty endearing.

Blunderman vs BatFleck Blunderman vs BatFleck

Batfleck is a great name, lol
Frederator, eh? Cool! I just checked it out - I didn't know they were looking for animators!
Btw I just uploaded a new cartoon myself. It'd be radical if you checked it out. NEW ARTISTS UNITE! I'm gonna check out your other Blunder Man episodes~

Space Man Space Man

Bwafahaha~~

Nice - I wasn't expecting that ending.
And SPACE MAN? What an awesome idea for a superhero. I hope to see more!
Btw, I just uploaded a new video myself - I'd love it if you checked it out. :) Thanks, yo~ NEW ARTISTS UNITE!

Jit Jit Jit Jit

Hahaha, proof that simple is great.

I love his expressions and movement. The camera panning keeps things fresh. The music is a great fit, too~

GorillaMuffin responds:

Thanks a lot!

Clown Robbery Clown Robbery

Are you kidding? This was great! The expressions, the punch line, the squash and stretch movement. Super~

A Modern Marriage A Modern Marriage

Everything just keeps getting weirder and weird and now Christmas is for shopping and the shopping god is everything! (-Matthew Good)

I felt that quote summed up how I felt. ;)

1/2 Off Haircuts 1/2 Off Haircuts

Lol. Not bad. Love that derpy walking animation.

Bugs Bunny was WRONG! Bugs Bunny was WRONG!

Lol all those poor rabbits

rubberonion responds:

Don't feel too bad, some of them probably had it coming...

Animator in a nutshell Animator in a nutshell

Oooh yeah that freaking sucks. >_< I make sure my auto save ison these days.

Pika Gangnam Style Pika Gangnam Style

It went so fast I had to watch it again. That first animation of Pikachu inthe spotlight was the best sequence. And probably the most intense one to animate, I'd imagine.

Pikapetey responds:

Actually it was the booty smack scene. Because it was very easy to cross the line into lewd, vulgar scene than a "wtf silly" scene. Like when a child smacks their booty its silly and cute as opposed to when a grown adult does it.